历史 |
Come gather 'round people Wherever you roam
无论何处漫游 请快聚首
And admit that the waters.Around you have grown.
承认吧周遭洪水已开始涨起
And accept it that soon.You'll be drenched to the bone.
接受这现实很快你会感到透骨凉意
If your time to you.Is worth savin'
若你的时间仍有值得节省
Then you better start swimmin'.
那就赶快游起
Or you'll sink like a stone.
否则沉沦如石头
For the times they are a-changin'.
因时代变革在不久
Come writers and critics.Who prophesies with your pen.
来吧,预言以笔的作家,批评家们
And keep your eyes wide.The chance won't come again.
请睁大你们的双眼 良机难再至
And don't speak too soon.For the wheel's still in spin
不必太快做出结论 因车轮在飞驰
And there's no tellin' who. That it's namin'.
谁被提名无从知
For the loser now.Will be later to win.
输家翻盘早晚的事
For the times they are a-changin'.
因时代变革在不久
Come senators, congressmen.Please heed the call.
来吧,议员们 请留心这呼声
Don't stand in the doorway.Don't block up the hall.
别把着门 不要阻住走廊
For he that gets hurt.Will be he who has stalled.
因为容易受伤的 正是那些墨守成规的人
There's a battle outside.And it is ragin'.
外面风起云涌 战斗正酣
It'll soon shake your windows.And rattle your walls.
就快把你们的门窗震动 你们的墙壁将震颤
For the times they are a-changin'.
因时代变革在不久
——Bob Dylan,《The Times They Are A-Changin'》
历史 |